Tuesday, October 4, 2011

(Finally!) My Most Recent Editing Reel!

I'm sorry about the wait for this, but I finally figured out the technical difficulties and I'm excited to present the much anticipated EDITING REEL...

Editing Reel : Kay Paris : September 2011

I started out with the trailer I edited for "Life.Less". Even though I have already posted that video on this page, it shows my ability to work with a client to deliver the product they want. Secondly, I have a compilation of clips I have edited in recent years. Lastly, I have a scene from "Life.Less" to show my skills in editing a narrative. Please feel free to comment with what you like about my work or suggestions for how I can make my reel better! Thanks guys! Have an awesome day!!!
-Kay Paris

1 comment:

  1. Great work Kay! Any employer would be lucky to have you! Good luck!
    -JB

    ReplyDelete